Front Arched A-Arms
Front HD Tie Rods
Rear Arched A-Arms
Rear Arched Radius Rods

Call 409-697-1330 and ask for Kris!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man I want some! Funds are a little low right now though...

·
Registered
256 Posts
These are awesome. I have one of the first ones for 2014 xrs. Very well built. With my 32 terms I can hit a hole easier than a stock with 34's. Beat the hell out of them first few times out and no problems. Best arch and clearance of any I have seen.

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey Kris, is there anyway I could get just the arched radius rods and the tie rods.

Nathan

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol! Get with me and I'll get the ball rolling on a setup for you!

Pat, I haven't received any pm's from you

·
Registered
806 Posts
Kris, price me everything except the tie rods please.

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Its still doing awesome. Arched aarms. .. rear radius arms and tie rod upgrade. Also had them do my snorkles at same time. Best set on the market.

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice looking product Kris

·
Registered
668 Posts
See them in action many times and they perform great. I have them on mu upgrade list as well. Kris and PATV are good dudes they will fix you up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey kris, I just called Brent up there earlier, deff gonna get your rear and from a-arms and tie rods but what's the point of the radius rods? And I'll be getting that primary STM clutch as well, do you have to set it for a specific tire? Or just mudding? I plan on going from my 30s to 32s in the future

1 - 20 of 21 Posts