Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum....I have actually been watching several of your items on eBay. Are you flexible on your pricing if you were to sell it outside of eBay? Let me know...Also, what happened that resulted in the part out???

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So they have parted out other Mav's?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Wow some of them body parts are more than new prices lol

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yea, I agree some of the prices are a bit high but others are low.....but FREE SHIPPING is nice especially on some of the larger items. The roll cage is $249 with free shipping....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is cheap

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I just read the add and the right front cage bar is slightly bent....doesn't look too bad but it is bend none the less.....

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
funny I just seen sum of his parts on ebay to , the plastics hes asking more then new but other stuff is close to good deals or a good deal

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
unless the hood is messed up, that is a good deal since it includes free shipping.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
So they have parted out other Mav's?
no this is there first mav, they parted out a commander that i bought stuff from. lucky for me he is like 10 min from me. if you are interested in his auction give him a shoot. i found he was willing to work with me and made me a package deal on everything i wanted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all your interest in items. we have sold a lot of stuff already but have a lot left. some prices for bigger items are higher but you have to understand the prices all include free shipping and shipping bid items like cages, hoods etc isn't cheap due to the size of boxes.

We try to offer the best prices we can.

We have another Commander 1000 X and Maverick that will be in and torn down in 2 weeks

Thanks again
AZ Cycle Parts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for all your interest in items. we have sold a lot of stuff already but have a lot left. some prices for bigger items are higher but you have to understand the prices all include free shipping and shipping bid items like cages, hoods etc isn't cheap due to the size of boxes.

We try to offer the best prices we can.

We have another Commander 1000 X and Maverick that will be in and torn down in 2 weeks

Thanks again
AZ Cycle Parts
What year and model are the Commander and Maverick?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks.... You may want to list it on here before eBay. You will save yourself on all of the fees.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I think they are way way over price. Shows though all his ebay has 0 bids on it. Welcome to the forum.But we are a tough crowd around here. We all talk way to much and we all like stuff for free. If you can handle that then we will all get a long great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts