Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
What Aarm's are on their? Where are you located ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What happen to cause you to part it out?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesn't sell , I need place in my garage and I need money for my next season . I would have better sold it to a guy that rAce but it doesn't happen

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So you start each racing season with a new car?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Part out

Hey I'm very interested in the shocks clutches black box and maybe more I'm in grande prairie ab. Et j'parle un peu de Francais fa moi une bone deal!! Lol

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice machine, good luck with it. Obvious concern here is no one will warranty anything that has been raced....and yet here we are. The controller is fine I am sure...but parts taking the beating especially the clutches and engine? I'd think twice. There's buyers out there for everything though...you'll find yours too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So almost everything is sold already. Sorry for the delay but I have been realy busy taking it apart and answering all the message. What I have left is trans, muzzy exaust, some axel 1 rear stock wheel and a pcv. I will do a complet list soon and I will post it here

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have rear axel 75$ each and I also have some new a arm with bushing and ball joint . 75$ each also

·
Registered
338 Posts
So almost everything is sold already. Sorry for the delay but I have been realy busy taking it apart and answering all the message. What I have left is trans, muzzy exaust, some axel 1 rear stock wheel and a pcv. I will do a complet list soon and I will post it here
How much for the 1 stock wheel shipped to 07876

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 23 Posts