Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Parker 250? I will be there as a co-driver. We are running the sportsmans class being this is our first big desert race.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Avid Racing (1920) Will be There (Me) getting in Mid day Friday, will be around for contingency and then we will have our Toyhauler out near the start- if you guys need anything let us know.

Michael

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are already in havasu prepping what we can. Thanks Michael for the offer. We look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
528 Posts
We are already in havasu prepping what we can. Thanks Michael for the offer. We look forward to meeting you.

We wont be leaving until Friday morning.. if you need anything brought out..parts etc.. let me know and we be glad to do so. We usually will set up around what is call the Hay barns on the main pit area .. My ToyHauler has big Can Am Team on it so hard to miss us..
photo 1.jpg

Make sure you come by and say hi

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am actually passenger in my buddies kitty kat. We just got all setup so we are ready to go. We will definitely come by to meet ya. We will be down at one when registration opens and be there for a while making googly eyes at the pro machines ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts