Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow what a bitch to take off the plastics and what a nightmare to paint....the end result i am happy.

[email protected] in Simi Valley hooked it up with two Saturdays of blood sweat and alot of cussing. Lightbar, Stereo, Spod and a whole lot of love!

will post more pics from this trip

:crazy:

cant miss me in Glamis....Halloweener mobile!

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Windshield Motor vehicle Glass
Vehicle Automotive exterior

·
Registered
410 Posts
That looks awesome! Nice color choice, it looks almost matte in the pictures :thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
We are going to do a Madigan long travel kit next, power coat the kit all orange to match, magnum off road is building me a bunch of bumpers and cages witch will get rid of more yellow and i just ordered him some twisted stitch ostrich skin black/orange seats. so in the next few months his will look like mine when its done also. thanks matt for the credit. Have a blast in glamis and be safe. hopefully ill see u out at your camp. Btw matt i got your STI paddles. come get them. Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Nice..... Really looks good

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Impressive...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good Charlie Brown :wink: just kidding…it looks really good...

·
Registered
413 Posts
What kind of boat is in your avatar? where do u boat? I'm also direct with all UTV parts and accessories and we have a full shop to handle all service needs. let me know if i can be of any help.
Across the street form your shop you will see a black Dura Max with a Cobra Performance boats sticker & Can-am Sticker of course on the rear window :smile:
Its a Cobra Venom 260c designed by my wife & purchased 2007. Keep it in Havasu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts