Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow what a bitch to take off the plastics and what a nightmare to paint....the end result i am happy.

[email protected] in Simi Valley hooked it up with two Saturdays of blood sweat and alot of cussing. Lightbar, Stereo, Spod and a whole lot of love!

will post more pics from this trip

:crazy:

cant miss me in Glamis....Halloweener mobile!

maverick new 1.jpg maverick new 2.jpg Maverick SXS Unlimited.jpg

·
Registered
410 Posts
That looks awesome! Nice color choice, it looks almost matte in the pictures :thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
We are going to do a Madigan long travel kit next, power coat the kit all orange to match, magnum off road is building me a bunch of bumpers and cages witch will get rid of more yellow and i just ordered him some twisted stitch ostrich skin black/orange seats. so in the next few months his will look like mine when its done also. thanks matt for the credit. Have a blast in glamis and be safe. hopefully ill see u out at your camp. Btw matt i got your STI paddles. come get them. 2013-10-28 17.08.15.jpg 2013-10-28 17.08.25.jpg 2013-10-28 17.09.59.jpg

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Nice..... Really looks good

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Impressive...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good Charlie Brown :wink: just kidding…it looks really good...

·
Registered
66 Posts
What kind of boat is in your avatar? where do u boat? I'm also direct with all UTV parts and accessories and we have a full shop to handle all service needs. let me know if i can be of any help.

·
Registered
413 Posts
What kind of boat is in your avatar? where do u boat? I'm also direct with all UTV parts and accessories and we have a full shop to handle all service needs. let me know if i can be of any help.
Across the street form your shop you will see a black Dura Max with a Cobra Performance boats sticker & Can-am Sticker of course on the rear window :smile:
Its a Cobra Venom 260c designed by my wife & purchased 2007. Keep it in Havasu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts