Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yes, the paddles are mounted backwards to see if I can get more than mid 65 mile-per-hour range. And the side panels that were yellow are sprayed with plastydip black.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I just checked my front springs, and they are plastydipped. They're holding up better then the paint on the rear shocks. The rear has some chips in the paint, and the fronts look just like when I sprayed them. I spray painted the a arms thinking that it would be better than the plasty dip, but now after looking at the front springs it has me wondering?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I just checked my front springs, and they are plastydipped. They're holding up better then the paint on the rear shocks. The rear has some chips in the paint, and the fronts look just like when I sprayed them. I spray painted the a arms thinking that it would be better than the plasty dip, but now after looking at the front springs it has me wondering?
Did you dye the yellow and white sections on the seats?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glamis, you really effin hate yellow don't you?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Has anyone tried the krylon fusion paint for plastic's. a friend of mind did his honda atv I was thinking of doing my plastics but I really like the kevlar spray bedliner and it is forever.... Your plastic dip looks good and is removeable...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm taking mine apart this weekend to get the shocks powder coated along with a few other parts.
Just got my plastics back from getting dipped.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey glamfisfan when you painted your springs did you take them off or what? I'm going to plasti dip mine today

1 - 20 of 20 Posts