Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It just seems crazy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if the front wheels are trying to go 75" while the rear are going 84" that something has to give. I may just have to send tham back and start over.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
It just seems crazy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if the front wheels are trying to go 75" while the rear are going 84" that something has to give. I may just have to send tham back and start over.
Rocky Mountain also doesn't pay the extra money for bead to bead Buffs either and they always send out mismatched Rollouts. which sucks. Call Tim Kelly at Extreme Tire in Phx Az and get the Right tire combination.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've got a beautiful like new set waiting for you!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Received my paddles and smooth buffs from Extreme Tire. What a difference from the stuff RM tried to give me. Bead to bead buff, matched rollout, light wieght. I could't be happier and would recommend Tim @ Extreme Tire to any one looking for a sand tire setup for their SxS. Come on Presidents Day at Dumont.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
congrats

21 - 27 of 27 Posts