Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Valcourt, Québec, September 26, 2013 –On the West Coast, Can-Am Maverick pilot Pablo Veglia notched an impressive second-place finish in SxS Modified class in the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks Series.

SST
Can-Am racer Pablo Veglia finished second overall Saturday night at the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks Series (SST) side-by-side racing event in Costa Mesa, Calif. Side-by-side racing was included as part of Robby Gordon’s SST racing series held at the 2013 Sand Sports Super Show. After earning the fastest qualifier time in the SxS Modified class, Veglia was forced to start dead last behind nine other vehicles on a very narrow asphalt, dirt and sand course. However, the Murray Racing / Del Amo Motorsports / Yoshimura / Can-Am Maverick 1000R X® rs pilot worked his way to the front during the 10-lap race and had a shot at the win. He and the eventual race winner were neck-and-neck off the final jump, but Veglia came up a few inches shy of victory.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That is awesome! Great job representing....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Paublo ran awesome. He was up against a few PoPos with built motors, and the Maverick was running awesome. He even rolled the Maverick on the 4th or 5th lap, got back on the wheels, and almost pulled off the win. We are working on getting some more race videos going next year so everyone can see the Mavericks kicking "their" butts! We know a video is worth a thousand words and shows the capabilities of these amazing machines.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats on the 2nd pplace. Nice job fighting back.

"If only they would release the Mav Race ECUs to everyone."
I thought they were suppose to be releasing soemething by mid Sept"

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Hey Nick tell Pablo good job and I will stop by after I leave 4wheel parts today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts