Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still waiting for maverick to come in.Ordered in Oct.and have accories pilling up.Dealer doesnt know when it will be arriving .I will be ording UTV doors, and I will be making the rear bumper for it.Have everthing to start just need the Mav.I have been reading this Forum for months and really enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Still waiting on mine to. The crazy thing is dealers around me now have them. There are a couple dealers within a 1/2 hour 40 min away that got there's last week. I'm stuck having to wait till my dealer gets there's cause of the way I sold my xp making it look like I traded it in. I called my salesman today and told him about the other local dealers having there's already, and I guess he's gonna try and find out something for me and I have to call him back this afternoon. But like I've bin saying, this hole thing is such BS...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hoping you guys get yours soon. I would assume if they are within 40 miles of you they have to be getting close to landing??? :question:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Still waiting for mine too, was told March. Hoping its sooner than later though! I too have accessories piling up and am ready to ride

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'm surprised you're having a hard time getting them. When I was dealing for mine last week I talked with 4 dealers and they all had bone stock XRS models ready to buy on the spot. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts