Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious when is your salesman telling you your mav will be in?. This sucks that so many have had them for so long. My garage is looking way to empty..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Live near scranton, pa just picked mine up on saturday. Did about 30 miles yesterday suspension is biggest improvement over the commander. Commander also great machine. commandermaverick.jpg

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I know some units are hitting the floors already.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Live near scranton, pa just picked mine up on saturday. Did about 30 miles yesterday suspension is biggest improvement over the commander. Commander also great machine. View attachment 715
What dealer did u get it from? Maybe mine will be here tomorrow to, but you think they would of called today and told me it showed up. I f'n hate being left in the dark

·
Registered
163 Posts
Jim Coast Sales. Actually they didn't call me either, I had some questions about mine to ask about some accessories i got. As i was talking to him he said that it showed up and was still on the truck yet. So maybe they were waiting till they got it off the truck before they called. Maybe they wouldn't have but, Im just happy that it finally showed up.

·
Registered
120 Posts
jim coast sales. Actually they didn't call me either, i had some questions about mine to ask about some accessories i got. As i was talking to him he said that it showed up and was still on the truck yet. So maybe they were waiting till they got it off the truck before they called. Maybe they wouldn't have but, im just happy that it finally showed up.
ohhhhhh boy!!! Did mine come in??

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Talked to my dealer today and the rep still has no idea when there coming to my area, could be a few weeks. I'm so f.cking aggravated that other guys are getting them in pa, I wanna punch something.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Amen! Its strange how they land here and there, think some dealers have more pull than others. I know my dealer is at the bottom of the list because there are 4 2012 commanders sitting on the showroom floor and not one 2013 ANYTHING around! quad, spyder, nothing!
Worried a little, is he close to going out of business? Is this a sign of how parts and service will be? What happens to last years models that never sell?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I have the biggest dealer on the east coast and prolly west to. You'd think they would be 1st....haha not

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think I have the biggest dealer on the east coast and prolly west to. You'd think they would be 1st....haha not
I think that play doh is right, I think it is hit and miss but i don't think that the size of the dealerships matter. Just like st222 said because he def would of been the first one to recieve the maverick if that were the case. That dealership is rediculous! My dealer originally told me that his rep told him that they were delivering them south to north but, obviously that has changed or that was never the case because guys in ohio and farther east got theirs way before anyone in pa had seen any. Also swack and mine came in on monday and our dealer is by Bradford Pa which is almost to NY state line north and 834's dealer is 10 miles away from where i live which is 2 hours south of my dealerand, he didn't get his till today.according to the other guy on here that lives in NH he got his last week so my opinion is that maybe it depended on when the dealers put in for their orders or something like that. Seems like they are just delivering them wherever though not making any sense to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts