Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,just installed Packard billet intake and EVO stage 4RWI tune with big injectors and Waste gate. Starts and idles. fine. Seems to rev up normally. Have not test drove due to weather. Noticed code P023D in map tuner as soon as you start it up. You can clear the code but it comes right back . No check engine light just the code stored. Looked in service manual that code seems not to exist. Just wondering if anyone has encountered this , Wondering if this is a map tuner glitch. Waiting for a response from EVO hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I’ve had nothing but trouble with my evo tune and map tuner. I know most of the forum raves about how great they are. My experience has been different unfortunately. I’m buying another tuner from another company to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

368 Posts
I’ve had nothing but trouble with my evo tune and map tuner. I know most of the forum raves about how great they are. My experience has been different unfortunately. I’m buying another tuner from another company to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your interested in some Whalen Tuning and parts let me know.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Map sensor code...what mgrotel said.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, Running Whalen Speed 205

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talked to Evo this morning. After clarification on what p023d was related to I new right away what was going on. Boost sensor has to be tapped into boost control solenoid line coming off the turbo since the boot where the boost sensor mounts is eliminated with the packard intake.EVO was great with there Quick response. I contacted packard and they sent me a vacuum diagram on how to plumb boost sensor. Thanks to both.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm betting $100 your intake manifold map sensor is not installed correctly, that is your problem
What does that mean not installed correctly. You mean from the factory it wasn’t installed right? What do I need to do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts