Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have over jumped my Maverick and definitely exploded the outer CV joint and bent a few tirerod adjusters. Whats the best place for replacement parts?

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I might have over jumped my Maverick and definitely exploded the outer CV joint and bent a few tirerod adjusters. Whats the best place for replacement parts?

Thanks
Tom
Did you miss your landing? There were guys launching the Mavs 60' when they first came out. So how did you over jump it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just showing a friend how it handles and he said show me something. That was a mistake. There is a ditch that runs parallel to my house and I was cruising in it, there is turnoffs into the field and I hit one going way too fast and it endo'd about 40' and landed front first into the next turnoff. bent the shit outta the adjusters and the RH knuckle went full lock right, broke the cage out on the CV joint. I need to adjust my suspension quite a bit. Is there anyway I can eliminate the VSS so that it wont cut out the rear wheels in 2wd.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think muzzy has a black box the eliminates the shaft saver function

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
This thread is hard to follow..

OP
CT racing makes HD tierods with ends front and rear along with gussets to stiffin the front end- he does not sell axle to my knoledge.... Dealer cost on a full axle half is 119. If ur paying 200 thats to much

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ridge rider where would be the best place for parts, I just blew my belt after 20 mins at the dunes, after I fixed all the front end woes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts