Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm out of money and my tree in the back yard is down to bare branches. I just wanted something else to make my Maverick a little faster than a stocker, but without money what could I do? Bingo, I found this emblem hanging around the garage and I thought this might be good for a MPH or two, just the edge I need... Picture 039.jpg what do you all think.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You mean you don't have a ticket oak tree in your backyard?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My next door neighborhood just picked up a left over RZR900XP base over the week-end so I bet he has a lemon tree in his backyard

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well he will turn into a sour puss for sure when he gets spanked by your Mav.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took it off my son's Toyota Tundra when I de-badged it using 50# test fishing line on a hot day. A total of 7 badges came off the truck, made it look a lot cleaner and much easier to wax. They put to many badges on trucks today, in my day it only said F250

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
502 Posts
Tearing those badges off is a must. I already paid u for it I don't need to advertise now. I put my own name on it if anything.
My pops use to tell me chrome won't get u home but it will get ya laid so maybe u don't get another mph but u might get something Else.

Reactions: BAMA-S

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha ha, well my wife is 9 years younger than me so I'm already rowing the boat as fast as I can right now!!! Plus, can't afford two boats.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
you need to find a small one that says "mini" and stick it just to the left of the V8 one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Aren't you concerned about the additional wind turbulence a speed? Lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts