Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Congrats. That photo makes me cringe...I can just see a tie rod pretzelizing when the front wheels come down...:eek:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
sweet pic!

·
Registered
37 Posts
A little. Back story. The race is called three ball. Basically, you go one way on the course and the passenger puts the balls on t ball posts, you turn around and the driver picks them all up. Then, tou swap drivers and do it again, combined time wins. The girl who drove me around first hadd only driven my mav for 5 minutes, and scared the crap out of me doing it. She drove first, and hit a wall and pushed the front wheel back far enough to break the front axle. I had all ready bent the drivers side tie rod an bent it back straight before the race. During my race, me driving, i had the broken axle...didnt break anything else. My time was like a minute forty, hers was over 6 minutes. We didnt win lol....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
A little. Back story. The race is called three ball. Basically, you go one way on the course and the passenger puts the balls on t ball posts, you turn around and the driver picks them all up. Then, tou swap drivers and do it again, combined time wins. The girl who drove me around first hadd only driven my mav for 5 minutes, and scared the crap out of me doing it. She drove first, and hit a wall and pushed the front wheel back far enough to break the front axle. I had all ready bent the drivers side tie rod an bent it back straight before the race. During my race, me driving, i had the broken axle...didnt break anything else. My time was like a minute forty, hers was over 6 minutes. We didnt win lol....
that's awesome......so how did you end up paired with her if she didn't have a clue what she was doing???

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wife was busy, and she is the next ballsy girl that agreed to try. She took me out on the road, floored it, hit the culdesac and turned left, never letting off the throttle...i was scared!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
My wife was busy, and she is the next ballsy girl that agreed to try. She took me out on the road, floored it, hit the culdesac and turned left, never letting off the throttle...i was scared!
haha....I bet....I would have been screaming like a little girl! I hate being a passenger....So I assume you had to have 1 guy and 1 girl for the race.....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry it took so long to answer. Yes,vuad to be guy girl, and those are 27" swamplites. I am now running mongerals

1 - 17 of 17 Posts