Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences between EZ Steer , wicked Built, the other steer?

I didnt want to jack the other thread which seems to be very popular! Which system is best it seems there are going to be 3 on the market real quick. I like a good price but would pay more for the best on this particular addition.

Thx for any help

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I've got the wicked built on my commander and it is very powerful. I can use two fingers to drive if I want to and almost no bump steer. I have no experience with the super atv version but I haven't heard alot of negative about it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have the newest version of the wicked built and its one of my best upgrades. But yeah, haven't heard anything bad about the super atv one as well. Both great units.

If it can't play, it can't stay!

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I heard the wicked built has more power. We need some proof and a real world comparison.

We need to know

Strength
Ease of install
Complete kit
Interfearance with radio
Warranty

??????

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually when there is a not so good product out there people will let you know! I think im probably good to go with purchasing a easy steer plus the price is great.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Im going EZ steer also.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I have the ezsteer on my commander and in 2500 miles zero problems The ezsteer is alot smoother and it feels better then the factory ps commanders

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
PM SuperATV.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have the Super Atv in my maverick and I can say its awesome and if I had it to do again, I would damn sure do business with super atv. Dont have any experience with wicked built but I hear they are good too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really like the video of the install nicelly done!! Only thing i would change is connectors to a heat shrink version and see if you could eliminate the scotch lock wire tap. sometimes they are necessary but i still don't like them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is the new EZ-steer completely waterproof?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I too have the Super Atv EZ-Steer in my maverick and it is awesome Tyler was the Snizzle when it came to customer service !!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks like I'll be ordering one soon!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Ordered mine today. SuperAtv...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts