Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to a couple can am dealers around my area in the last week on prices on a maverick x max. I was wondering if guys could give me some guidance on we're I am on a price or were I should be. Looking at maverick x dps red and white. Prices I have got from two dealers are 20,000$ and 20,500. Thanks for any info

·
Registered
63 Posts
I seen one on Ebay for $12500, had a reconstructed title because of a broke wheel that was replaced with a new one and decal that had a wrinkle in it! Might be worth checking out....

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there 20500 in AZ

·
Registered
103 Posts
XDR-DPS 21,000 OTD in SoCal.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I seen one on Ebay for $12500, had a reconstructed title because of a broke wheel that was replaced with a new one and decal that had a wrinkle in it! Might be worth checking out....
I don't see how that would make it have a rebuilt title, must have been way more damage that the seller isn't telling. My 2014 XRS DPS is in the shop right night now for a broke front wheel that split in 2, took out a tie rod and axle. No rebuilt title for it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just paid $19,500 with 4 year extended warranty.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for responding it looks like I am some what in the ball park. I am going to do some more checking this week and then hope to pull the trigger before wifey changes her mind. I am new here and really appreciate the help thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I paid $21,000 from dealer in Norfolk NE, but he gave me $2,000 more for my trade in than all the dealers I sent pics to in
Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa. Go to the Can Am website, find the dealers closest to you that you are willing to drive to, and send the Sales Manager a email stating you will be purchasing a 2014 x DPS Max this Saturday from the dealer that offers the best cash price, and all offers need to be in by Friday 2pm. You get my point? Most will sell the warranty for cost.....if you ask!! The dealer that services mine is literally a block away from my house. He didn't want my trade, so he told me to find the best deal I could. Also ask for 20% off accerories that you purchase the following 30 days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MacMax were do u live in NE? I am across the rive here in Iowa. I was born and raised in south central NE.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts