Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oregon Dune Riders Chime in... I can't be the only one, I have seen a couple of other Mavs out there.

I ride mostly
Winchester,
Florence
and Sandlake

Haven't yet hit Coos or Spinreel.. I think Winchester is my current favorite.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Coos, Winchester, Florence, and Christmas Valley.....

I have only made it to Christmas Valley and Coos so far this year.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I hit Winchester, and coos quite often. I've seen other mavs over there but haven't met any of them except for Kevin.

·
Registered
557 Posts
my wife owns Offroadvixens she vends there every year.I personally have never been but I think next season we are going to plan a few trips there.We would love to hook up with others!next year we are going to bring the Mav and the Jagged X and actually have some fun for once.We normally ride woods so sand will be something new for us.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It was a first for eveything this year.... The Maverick and Florence! Its going to be a annual event now. Only seen and talked to one other person from Tacoma with a Maverick. Looking forward to next years adventure.

·
Registered
538 Posts
It was a first for eveything this year.... The Maverick and Florence! Its going to be a annual event now. Only seen and talked to one other person from Tacoma with a Maverick. Looking forward to next years adventure.
if you are going to come all the way down to florence you really need to check out winchester and coos bay while you are here,it is only another 45 minute drive.

·
Registered
614 Posts
If the pass is not snow covered i am always interested in spending time at the coast. I usually spend 3 weeks a year riding there.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Spent Saturday playing in Florence. Did not send any other Mavs out there. Sand was great, slightly damp, and no wind. Prefer winter riding at the coast. Florence is close, but like Coos Bay for more variety.

·
Registered
138 Posts
if you are going to come all the way down to florence you really need to check out winchester and coos bay while you are here,it is only another 45 minute drive.
Its on the list... We had planned to head more south but we were having to much fun in Florence.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Have not done Winchester, or Florence yet.....Been very addicted to Coos Bay, Horsfall, Spinreel area...Few times a year now for 4 years......I know we need to try the others...Maybe this coming year (2014)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Florence is Home..
however we prefer going 47 miles to the south and ride the south dunes(Riley Ranch)

We have prolly seen many of you out on the dunes...Lance (husband) has a Rhino with Rotax and I have Cowmannder..
I will be a future Maverick Turbo owner as soon as the dealer calls..lol

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Spinreel, hauser, Winchester and occasional Florence.

We need to get an annual maverick ride going on a 3 day weekend or something?
I think that is a start to a great idea...

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
383 Posts
Agreed, we try to hit the coast a couple time a year as well.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Been riding the Oregon dunes since 1985. 3-wheelers, 4-wheelers, and now SxS's. Try riding once a month. Currently waiting on my new Maverick ds turbo. I know all these dunes, and North Bend (horsefall to spinreel) is my favorite due to the variety of terrain available (beach, low & high dunes, trails, holes..)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts