Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rugged radios is having a killer sale on just about everything so im going to order my intercom and radio monday. Lets hope i like it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I ordered everything up yesterday. I spent $940.50 plus shipping and tax on a 50W car to car, 660 2 place intercom and the billet face plate.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I would hate to ride with out it after having it , I luv mine

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Benzo, do you have the dsp chip installed? If not how is it without it? Just curious if i should get it or wait. I know i can install it my self later if need be.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I do not have it - I do adjust my vox accordingly tho when going certain speeds

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok ill try it out when i get it and If its absolutly something I need I'll get it but I doubt it.

Thanks Benzo

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ok ill try it out when i get it and If its absolutly something I need I'll get it but I doubt it.

Thanks Benzo
no problem enjoy it there sweet set ups !

Same here. Mines fine without it.
:)

ya seems to work good w/o it !

but ya like cooter said he seen a diff , but I havnt been around one with a dsp

·
Registered
232 Posts
DSP is worth every penny. Once you have it, everything else seems cheesy. Kind of like trying to listen to music on an AM radio after you have had XM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
dsp is worth every penny. Once you have it, everything else seems cheesy. Kind of like trying to listen to music on an am radio after you have had xm.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk hd
mines loud and clear , so what else does the dsp chiP do , i thought it just pics up your voice better and less background noise

nothing to do with sound quality ?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Benzo, do you have the dsp chip installed? If not how is it without it? Just curious if i should get it or wait. I know i can install it my self later if need be.

Thanks
I had installed the DSP in my 686 and was able to use it over this last week. I now know I will never order another Rugged Radio setup without DSP. It makes that much of a difference.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I had installed the DSP in my 686 and was able to use it over this last week. I now know I will never order another Rugged Radio setup without DSP. It makes that much of a difference.
nice maybe the next thing I get lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts