Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my doors tonight, hope I get them when they said I should. Two weeks out at PC then I'm guessing a week for delivery. I hope all the threads I read about doors made me make the right decision!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Let us know when you get them installed. Don't forget the pictures. I was going to go with those doors, but I ended up going with UTV Inc.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
if you can be patient, they are worth the wait.....great quality and pretty straight forward on the install. Take your time adjusting the latch and it will be buttery smooth open and closed with no rattles....

Reactions: BRETT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have them and they are the ticket. There worth the wait. Yes they are rattle free.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They have nice doors......Now if they just had them for the MAX!!!! (hint, hint, hint....) :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
They have nice doors......Now if they just had them for the MAX!!!! (hint, hint, hint....) :)
There is not much specific love for us max guys yet. Hopefully soon....I hate being forced into an accessories position on doors.... (more hint hint hint:) )

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
HAd my Turnkey doors for over a year now. Still look and work great, with no rattles.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
my only comment would be if the plates used to mount the front door hinge assembly had the bolts or some threaded studs welded to it, it would make the install a piece of cake and save about 45 minutes of install time. The only hard part was getting access to the nuts and bolts on the passenger side.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wish they were a little higher also. reason I went with utvinc. Look like a nice door though u should be pleased

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
agreed....My left knee does rest on the top bar and if i am riding aggressively, it will beat the hell out of it. I do wish they were a few inches higher too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just put Blingstar doors on mine yesterday. 3 days ship off ebay. look great and love the height of them. My knees rest about mid way up and solid latch too. passenger side was alittle rattley at first but just readjusted. turnkey makes nice products but just me, I don't like the plastic on the door and the way they open, sorry. hope u like them.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
my only comment would be if the plates used to mount the front door hinge assembly had the bolts or some threaded studs welded to it, it would make the install a piece of cake and save about 45 minutes of install time. The only hard part was getting access to the nuts and bolts on the passenger side.
I had a little bit of swearing on those too, but I have a rule I live by. Never let an inanimate object win...:big smile:

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Just put Blingstar doors on mine yesterday. 3 days ship off ebay. look great and love the height of them. My knees rest about mid way up and solid latch too. passenger side was alittle rattley at first but just readjusted. turnkey makes nice products but just me, I don't like the plastic on the door and the way they open, sorry. hope u like them.
What plastic ???? There is no plastic on my TurnKey doors except for a little 3/4" dia. cover for the latch mechanism.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I had a little bit of swearing on those too, but I have a rule I live by. Never let an inanimate object win...:big smile:
I hear ya.....luckily my son was helping me on that part because a third hand came in handy for sure.....

There is no plastic on a TurnKey door....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know yet, still haven't got them. Should be two more weeks

·
Registered
50 Posts
[my only comment would be if the plates used to mount the front door hinge assembly had the bolts or some threaded studs welded to it, it would make the install a piece of cake and save about 45 minutes of install time. The only hard part was getting access to the nuts and bolts on the passenger side.[

I did tack the bolts on the straps. And I holesawed a access hole similar to the Left side on the Right side, The hole stays hidden behind cover.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts