Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OPTIMA YELLOW TOP - DEEP CYCLE BATTERY

UPC: 811405500046 Group D34/78 750 CCA 870 CA 120 Minutes Reserve Dimensions: 10" L x 6-7/8" W x 7-3/16" H Detailed Description Voltage: 12v Cold Cranking Amps @ 0F: 750 Cranking Amps @ 32F: 870 Reserve Capacity: 120 Capacity (C/20 Rate): 55 Internal Resistance (Ohms): 0.0028 Length: 10" Width: 6 7/8" Height: 7 13/16" Minimum Weight (Lbs): 43.5 Terminal Type: Dual SAE & GM BCI Group: 34/78

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you guys have any plans on making a battery box and a way of mounting it for the Maverick?

·
Registered
252 Posts
But I like my glove box

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I would just mount it where the cup holders r, lol jk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not sure if this help, but the red optima fits perfect under the driver side seat

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
But I like my glove box
Not sure if this help, but the red optima fits perfect under the driver side seat
how much shit do you carry around with you? i keep a tow strap, shackle and jumper cables under the seat and toolbag, cooler and fire extenguisher on the rear deck. I have my Rugged radio in the glovebox untill UTV Inc makes their radio holder that mounts by the steering wheel.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I mounted some ammo cans on the back next to the cooler, use my glove box, and thinking if I need more I will get the pro armor door bags. I keep the same amount of stuff plus snacks, tool/toolbag, flashlight, etc...

·
Registered
252 Posts
how much shit do you carry around with you? i keep a tow strap, shackle and jumper cables under the seat and toolbag, cooler and fire extenguisher on the rear deck. I have my Rugged radio in the glovebox untill UTV Inc makes their radio holder that mounts by the steering wheel.
Everything you can think of. When it's below freezing and you've been out all night it's impossible to be over prepared.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm running stock and this battery. Just connected together at the hot wire. And grounded to frame. Only extra running off it right now are neons and a 1200 watt amp. But no problems so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts