Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,962 Posts
That's why you'll never see me doin Donuts! My buddy put a *** knot on his inner thigh the size of a football doin the same thing. Took a YEAR for the swelling to go down

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yea the guy in the water is me lol I slipped out of the seat on purpose to catch it from the snorkels going underwater. There was some deep ass ruts on that side!

·
Registered
150 Posts
My Ooopppss in the Commander X.
It didn't look deep. This was actually the easiest one of the day to get unstuck.
I'm Standing on the driver side. It was chest deep & i'm 6'1".

·
Registered
6 Posts
The water is only about 6 inches deep. The rest is quicksand. I got a whole new clutch and belt out of this deal. It was in the shop for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
This is exactly why I use my boat for water adventures and my Maverick for land adventures!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is exactly why I use my boat for water adventures and my Maverick for land adventures!
There's a rzr 800 in front of me that crossed fine about 2 feet from there. It was ridiculous. But, once a truck sitting on 37.5s with a 15k winch got me out I drove off the river and onto a trailer. I found the clutch issue when I pulled the cover to swap the belt.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I can tell she don't like chocolate milk!
I can imagine what she is saying " I get muddy! No sex for you and I hope you like the couch..."

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There's a rzr 800 in front of me that crossed fine about 2 feet from there. It was ridiculous. But, once a truck sitting on 37.5s with a 15k winch got me out I drove off the river and onto a trailer. I found the clutch issue when I pulled the cover to swap the belt.

I bet you will have electrical problems later on.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I can imagine what she is saying " I get muddy! No sex for you and I hope you like the couch..."
No way.....country girls like getting dirty! it just tends to make things a bit gritty so extra lubrication is needed :shocked:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh how rite HeavySled is these country girls aren't puttin out unless u get em muddy :cool2:

Reactions: Trisha

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh how rite HeavySled is these country girls aren't puttin out unless u get em muddy :cool2:
I am married so I just going by what my buddies tell me, but I can understand where we ride if ur not muddy ur not having fun

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You poor bastards need to learn how to drive :haha::haha::haha:

Reactions: Clifs maverick
21 - 40 of 52 Posts