Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your whoops moment. Whether that be rolling over on the trail or rocks, stuck in the mud/snow. Rolling at he dunes etc. lets seem me all

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
sweet all that travel is bending shocks ?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I feel sorry for the owner of the Po Po but that's Polaris quality for you…..

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
They are using Walker Evans, not a junk shock.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
A super hard hit to bent a shock like that ,no less a 2.5"

·
Registered
998 Posts
The landings in the video was pretty smooth, coming from motocross experience and ramp to ramp with proper trajectory like in that video will result in smooth landings which can be noted by how little the suspension worked in the video .. I'd say either the guy come up short going bigger or maybe a design flaw in the shock/trailing arm geometry, none the less that was badass lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Daaayymmmnn. I would be pissed if that was my xp.....but you know he had to be really beating on that thing to get it to do that...and them some deep ass mud holes

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
That's a new Xp1000 too
Lol......???? I thought the suspension on those was superior...j/k

·
Registered
711 Posts
yeah that guy on the XP1000 bending a shock is wild. cant say that i have seen any current SxS bend a shock rod like that. he must have had something else come loose and change the shock/trailing arm geometry in order to put a shock in that kinda bind to make it bent the rod like that. i would like to see the story behind that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts