Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

one of The best products ever made for SXS's

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Baja 
#1 ·
the sunvisor!!

its rainning here and i decided to straighten up the garage a little. When i came across a pair of first generation sunvisors i had on my RZR1. So i had to install them on my Maverick.

They work great while riding into the sun.

link below

UTV INC UNIVERSAL OFF ROAD CLAMP ON SUN VISOR

See less See more
#2 ·
Mega
Did you originally design those? For some reason I thought so back from the RZR forum days. These are great. A must at the dunes.
This rain is killing me but it sure makes the temps tolerable and keeps the dust down!
Was able to burn off a little frustration and gas last Saturday :)
I know, I know... I need to get my CanAm... Decided to move so waiting for the sale to wrap before I can jump into the Max.
Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Water Light Sky Night Lighting

Vehicle Fun Tree Auto part Rim

#5 ·
Mega
Did you originally design those? For some reason I thought so back from the RZR forum days. These are great. A must at the dunes.
yes, then Johnny improved them with wider clamps. That was a fun project to prototype and build. It was a much needed product that no one made for the offroad crowd.

#3 ·
I have seen those and have thought about getting a set.

#4 ·
Mike You Aint Shittin Sunvisors are so needed. Especially for the afternoon dune Rip.

#6 ·
Sorry to revive an old thread, but anything like this available for the X3?
Tried to test fit the Axia ones and they don’t fit due to the curvature if the stock cage.
Anybody try the ones from Assault? Looks like they might work.

Reactions: warlock
#9 ·
I bought 3 sets from Axia one day in Havasu at a show cause they said "yeah they will work on the X3" nope they sure don't..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I think I can make the Axia one work if I just remove the plastic covers in the upper corner of the A pillar.

#10 ·
Did you remove the plastic corners on the inside of the cage? That was my hope of making them work.

#11 ·
We looked and it's not happening where they will be of really any use

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#12 ·

The Assault Industries ended up working great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#13 ·
A few months ago I extended my roof with a piece of 3/16" ABS ,it helped with the sun somewhat. Yesterday I found these
$6.00 visors at PepBoys and work pretty good at under 40 mph.
Auto part Vehicle
Vehicle
Natural environment Automotive exterior Windshield Vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior All-terrain vehicle Car

Reactions: goflight2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.