Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, brand new to the forum and the side by side world. Just moved to Temecula CA and I'm looking to get a new toy. Problem is i live in an HOA with no side yard so I would need to keep this in my garage. Really don't want to pay for additional storage. I have a standard 3 car garage, just measured the height and its 6.9FT high by 6.9FT wide and 19ft deep (The single 3rd car garage). I know the CanAm is approx a foot shorter in height than the RZR but wondering if any of you could help me understand what size trailer if any might fit in my garage with the vehicle on top? I understand this is probably not going to happen and I will have to garage the vehicle and trailer seperately which wouldnt be the end of the world but any advice or support would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
12,238 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats. Do you have a backyard with a gate to get in? HOAs usually have an out of sight, out of mind mentality. If you don't, maybe you can swing a deal with the trailer company where you're buying it. Like a $1.00 a day. Shouldn't matter to them, they already have trailers there. Third and probably last choice, family or friends. Same deal, money talks. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Or since you have 19 foot to play with on you garrage is there any dividing wall between the garage doors if not you could drive in the double door and then turn into the 1 car side of the garage car is 6’ wide and if you had a 12 ‘ thrailer you could then back it into the garage and have a 1’ to spare unless your vehicles take up the 2 bays on that side as youd have about 4’ of fun hanging into part of the other stall if theres a will theres a way or it would be a pain but back the car in to the back then back the trailer up to the car and start to drive onto the trailer as somebody continues to back in but another problem is the 6.9 door if you get a 72” car your trailer will be min. 84” wide for the car to fit on , 6.9 thatmust be for a mini or other sub compact car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts