Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have the fender flares sitting in a box here. Anybody that has them, can you provide any feed back for me? Couple things I'm not crazy about is looks. They look so damn huge. Second, are the screws stainless? Third is drilling the plastic, if by chance you had to remove them for something I'm wondering if the screws are gonna hold again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
MUD BUSTERS... They work great!! They keep the mud where its supposed to be.... under the fenders. As for the screws holding? Its like any thing over tighten them and your going to be putting in a bigger screw or making another hole. They are self tapping screws. I did move mine after I installed them on the one side. I wanted more of the tire covered so I moved them out about 1 inch so they were even with the out side of the tires. Glad I did, now when you fly through the mud puddles your roof stays clean and no mud on your lap.

Mud Buster Front.jpg Fender Extender Right Side.jpg Fender Extenders Left Side.jpg Mud Buster Extenders Front.jpg Mud Buster Rear.jpg Fender Extender Rear.jpg

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
They look like the do not belong afterthought, however not all that bad. I would think not having mud and dirt flying in your face would outweigh that. I never liked the looks of mud flaps on my trucks however that is the first thing that goes on them.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Okay, I have the fender flares sitting in a box here. Anybody that has them, can you provide any feed back for me? Couple things I'm not crazy about is looks. They look so damn huge. Second, are the screws stainless? Third is drilling the plastic, if by chance you had to remove them for something I'm wondering if the screws are gonna hold again.
Are yours a factory offering similar to the Commander line?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the mud busters. Was hoping when the 2014 came out that we'd see them as an accessory. That's why I been waiting also.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anybody made their own any willing to show some pictures? Lookat them again tonight and just as frustrated as before. Not sure these will work with the rock slider bars other than making a few mods to them.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Maybe some molded ones like the xp. The xp's flares stick way out but look really good!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe some molded ones like the xp. The xp's flares stick way out but look really good!!
That's what I'm hoping for or looking for someone to make.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I had some sweet fender flares on my Teryx from a company called Maier plastics. Hopefully they will make something for the Mavericks.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Topgun, you have the number? I knew you got the ball rolling for the renegades. Drop me another pm if you do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts