Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plug my air hose in behind the drivers seat and get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
with it running ?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
must be a open valve somewhere l

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are you pushing the check valve in on the hose to test it? First time I used mine, didn't think it was working but when I put the chuck to the valve stem, I could hear that little compressor working.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It randomly started working today but doesn't push enough air to set the bead on a pitbull growler. All in all happy with machine so far. A second set of wheels any tires for not mud is on my short list, these gorillas are too lumpy for everything except churning through the mud

·
Registered
35 Posts
with mine i press it to the valve stem and hold it and the compressor takes a second or two to kick on after the initial puff of air. has a delay it seems

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What does the manual say about operating the factory supplied compressor?
Are you still under warranty?

·
Registered
58 Posts
It randomly started working today but doesn't push enough air to set the bead on a pitbull growler. All in all happy with machine so far. A second set of wheels any tires for not mud is on my short list, these gorillas are too lumpy for everything except churning through the mud
I don't think it has the flow of a 60 gal air comp. it works fine for adjusting air psi in tires that's about it. I agree with the rough at low speeds. I bought a stock set of maverick yellow beadlock wheels an tires for 400. The stock bighorn tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts