Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
We should hook up sometime been there once I was just a pure mud rider but hardly any riding doing just that
That'd be good man, I mostly avoid the mud the clean up on the mav is a lot tougher than on a xp. I can take you to some nasty holes they are some bad ones there for sure.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have some brand new 27-10-14 Motoclaws on STI 14x7 Beadlocks. Slikkote on the 5-2 offset. 27 miles on them. No dents , dings or flaws. Rode in the snow in WV over Thanksgiving. Excellent tire and Wheel Combo. Five star rating for trail riding. This is a 8 ply DOT Radial. Reason for sale!!!!! This is my first 8 ply tire. I can tell and should have known that with any 8 ply tire you are going to add weight. Cannot afford race and trail set. If I was not going to race this would be my tire of choice on the East coast for any type of trail riding. Less rotating mass on the race track equals faster lap times. Going back to the 6 ply tires. My loss your gain. These tire and wheels came from Alex at CT Racing. I will take $850.00 plus shipping. Tire Automotive tire Wheel Rim Auto part PM me if any further questions. (Also if anyone wants tires only, I will sale them for $550.00 plus shipping, and I will keep the Wheels.)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Interested, sending a pm to ya.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Quick question, double beedlocks?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Alex, I guess I need to go to the For Sale section on these. Just replying back to a specific question and throwing these in for sale.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts