Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday after driving all the way to the end of my yard an epic journey of almost 700 feet and 9 seconds of my life i arrive at the street with a FLAT TIRE!!!!!

I've heard all the rumors about the bead locks working loose (if you choose not to read your handbook and re torque them after 5 hours use) and now i thought im a victim of this heinous crime but after closer inspection i find a roofing nail in the tire and air billowing out around it, you would think after paying over 17 thousand dollars for this POS it would have solid rubber tires at least, so I'm suing can am, maxxis, my roofer, the dude next door with the ex stripper wife, the fat oriental lady across the road with the noisy kids my tax attorney and the Hoff!!!!!!!

god dam waste of almost 6 MINTUES of my life fixing it with a plug and my sex life will obviously be seriously affected after this traumatic episode, plus the nightmares i will have concerning the fact nobody came with a recovery vehicle and i had to make my way back to the garage ALONE in the afternoon wearing only shorts and flip flops in the 73f chill it was terrible!

those fukkas will pay for this!! im not just gonna sit here and let this episode ruin my life and do nothing about it, mark my words heads will roll, my wife was worried sick and had the dogs were going mental none of us could relax after this nightmare ordeal of mans struggle to survive the elements, i was late for supper for crissakes!!!

i mean there wasn't even a representative from can am to hug me and murmur "there there there" in my ear when i finally arrived back at the end of the driveway!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
calm down!!!!!! the waaaaaaaaaaaambulance is on it way. Make sure to have your AAA card ready and the gps coordinates of where the nail was found.

Upon final investigation and all fees paid in full you will be cut a check for any monies left(dont expect shit) and expected to cleanup all all dog doo with chop sticks, then you will be forced to peform cunnilingus on the "fat oriental lady across the street" while your roofer completes his 2 finger mexican oil change on the "ex-stripper neighbor".

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sounds like a piss poor dealership problem lol... Wasn't set up properly lol

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yesterday after driving all the way to the end of my yard an epic journey of almost 700 feet and 9 seconds of my life i arrive at the street with a FLAT TIRE!!!!!

I've heard all the rumors about the bead locks working loose (if you choose not to read your handbook and re torque them after 5 hours use) and now i thought im a victim of this heinous crime but after closer inspection i find a roofing nail in the tire and air billowing out around it, you would think after paying over 17 thousand dollars for this POS it would have solid rubber tires at least, so I'm suing can am, maxxis, my roofer, the dude next door with the ex stripper wife, the fat oriental lady across the road with the noisy kids my tax attorney and the Hoff!!!!!!!

god dam waste of almost 6 MINTUES of my life fixing it with a plug and my sex life will obviously be seriously affected after this traumatic episode, plus the nightmares i will have concerning the fact nobody came with a recovery vehicle and i had to make my way back to the garage ALONE in the afternoon wearing only shorts and flip flops in the 73f chill it was terrible!

those fukkas will pay for this!! im not just gonna sit here and let this episode ruin my life and do nothing about it, mark my words heads will roll, my wife was worried sick and had the dogs were going mental none of us could relax after this nightmare ordeal of mans struggle to survive the elements, i was late for supper for crissakes!!!

i mean there wasn't even a representative from can am to hug me and murmur "there there there" in my ear when i finally arrived back at the end of the driveway!!!!!

Is this what they call Satire?

Here are three examples:

satire

The art of sarcasm typically directed from events that take place in the world. Much like a caricature of the human race. Usually it is done through comedy, but sometimes it is just as serious as the event itself. South Park is know for its satirical episodes. The Terry Schiavo case being one that sticks out.

Someone: "Did you see the South Park episode about the people coming back from the future and taking all the jobs away from the citizens because they worked for much less?"

Somebody: "Yes, it was chock full of satire about people complaining of immigrants and outsourcing."

satire

Originally, satire was a literary form in which the author used irony, sarcasm, and allied rhetorical devices to express indignation against perceived social vices, follies, or oppressions, and to hold the perpetrators up to ridicule and contempt. In the heyday of the National Lampoon, satire meant calling somebody an asshole. Currently, it consists of people submitting definitions to Urban Dictionary in which they call each other gay, retarded, or both.

I'd rather be gay and retarded than the sort of person whose idea of satire is calling someone else gay and retarded. I'd be more likely to get laid.

Satire

an excuse for allowing someone who agrees with you to say something you're complaining about as long as it is an insult to the people you're against.

Rush Limbaugh calling democrats retarded is ok in Palin's book because it's used in satire. rahm emanual calling democrats retarded is not acceptable because it's not used in satire.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had the same problem with the bead lock minus the nail. Now it is a class action and we can get 6000 people to join in. Even though there has only been 2000 sold

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had the same problem with the bead lock minus the nail. Now it is a class action and we can get 6000 people to join in. Even though there has only been 2000 sold
class action? awesome get hundreds of us together so the lawyer makes three million bucs and we get roughly $1.43 each :wink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Now listen here... You guys make a joke out of this but this is no laughing matter. Nails are simply out of control! The government better step in here and do something about this before all of the noisy little "immigrant" (anchor babies) get nails in their feet and the stripper gets nailed (...wait a minute, that's not a bad thing). Did you hear that there are even maniacs that have so called "Nail Guns"! This has to be stopped once and for all. Call your congressmen immediately!!!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Ok what bout a pic of ur neighbor the stripper...quality pics

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
IMG951083.jpg I think you will all like this pic of the neighbor's wife.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
How did she get in them pants. :/ I really don't want to know that :p.
Dont Make me do an audio clip with the song with the chorus that goes" How did you get all of that into them jeans...them jeans..." I Swear I will do it!..

·
Registered
22 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363322312.798956.jpg

Two for the price of one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts