Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After way to many hours of deliberation I decided to splurge and get an Offroad Sound Systems roof and stereo. They make some unbelievable stuff, but I went for the tamer setup compared to what they are capable of building. One of my stipulations in ordering was I had to have the roof no later that 9-25-13. Josh the owner assured me it would be here. During this entire process I....and even my wife have been nervous it wouldn't show in time for the ride we planned for this weekend. Plus it had to travel truck freight, so I wasn't holding my breath. In the age of too often disappointment from the aftermarket I am sure you guys can relate. WELL I was wrong to question a thing. Josh was awesome and over delivered. Not only was it a day early the product looks incredible. Just received a few minutes ago, but from peaking in the box it is awesome. I will post pics tonight when I install.

but here is a teaser -

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Driller. Your the reason I went with them. Hard to fully judge until I install it but the quality looks awesome so far.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My setup is:

Roof base (4 speakers)
HT4 Wet Sounds Amp
Custom amp plate
Bluetooth
2 rear MTX Wake Tower Speakers.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's Bluetooth, so u put it in your pocket! :). There is a RAM mount included but I don't think ill use it.

Finished install last night! It is awesome. Sound is very good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
do you have anymore picks? The whole set up maybe? looks sweet so far. I looked on there web site but couldn't find anything. What kind of money are we looking for it?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have anymore picks? The whole set up maybe? looks sweet so far. I looked on there web site but couldn't find anything. What kind of money are we looking for it?

Ramler- I am not completely done with install still have to install the rear wake tower speakers. My setup without wake speakers (I had those) was $1950 delivered. Sounds outrageous but when you think about buying the BRP stereo at around $900 + install - then buying a roof for 500 to 600. Spending another few hundred bucks for unbelievable sound quality wasn't very hard for me. Remember I have a max and I upgraded my amp and bluetooth. If you have a two seater and want a basic 4 speaker system its around 1300 plus 100 for Bluetooth.

By the way google their facebook. There are tons of pics on there. I will take photos tonight.

Photo of roof

Reactions: CLOUD

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ramler- I am not completely done with install still have to install the rear wake tower speakers. My setup without wake speakers (I had those) was $1950 delivered. Sounds outrageous but when you think about buying the BRP stereo at around $900 + install - then buying a roof for 500 to 600. Spending another few hundred bucks for unbelievable sound quality wasn't very hard for me. Remember I have a max and I upgraded my amp and bluetooth. If you have a two seater and want a basic 4 speaker system its around 1300 plus 100 for Bluetooth.

By the way google their facebook. There are tons of pics on there. I will take photos tonight.

Photo of roof
thanks for the info, I will do some more searching...

that is a sweet looking ride by the way, love the black and white, aftermarket wheels make a huge difference.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Guys appreciate the comments. Lots of late nights in the shop. Thanks goodness I have an understanding wife.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
502 Posts
I think we all should be a little thankful our wife's put up with all this crap...
I know I've been down at the shop till midnight trying to get ready for the weekend more than I care to remember but my wife puts me a plate of food in the microwave and never complains about it... That's good stuff

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think we all should be a little thankful our wife's put up with all this crap...

Absolutely, I always hear guys gripe about their wives and shopping. Hell my wife could buy purses and dresses for the rest of her life for what I have spent in 14 days. I am very blessed to have the wife I have, clearly I don't deserve her. I am embarrassed to say this, but she is actually home right now washing my Raptor so it will be a clean tow vehicle for this weekends trip! :) Granted she is off, and I had to get a few things done at the office this morning, but she offered... So why not!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts