1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya wow that's the deepest I seen lol

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
you started and ended the thread bro....lol...good to know it backed right out and kept on rolling! not sure what all would have happened if it had died, never been that deep to worry what to do if it would die

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Looks more like a submarine than a Maverick!! :crazy:
It will be interesting to see what issues or problems come up later as a result of sinking your Maverick.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I didn't know Sea-Doo made the Maverick!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Hope you got dielectric grease on everything other wise say bye-bye to your wiring harness

·
Registered
502 Posts
We have gone deeper the Ranger in the video is on 34" Terminators so its pretty deep
This was last weekend at Mud Muckers, I know it's a video of a rzr n ranger but at the end u see my Maverick
I went threw it to I just couldn't record at the same time

Reactions: Campos

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks more like a submarine than a Maverick!! :crazy:
It will be interesting to see what issues or problems come up later as a result of sinking your Maverick.
Realistically there wont be any real issues other than having keep die electric greasing often. In TX we do A LOT of water riding and deep mud. And its not sunk if its still running :saint:

I have noticed that the exhaust clogs up very easily and will make the machine run hot/overheat. All you do is pull the plugs on the mufflers, stuff some rags in them start it up. i usually have to poke a screw driver around to bust that junk up...give it a few revs and it cleans itself.

Hope you got dielectric grease on everything other wise say bye-bye to your wiring harness
Sure do, I at a minimum grease my spark plug boots every ride because the engine heat dries them out quickly.

I also plan to pull the whole harness and put silicone behind each plug where the wires go in...she will then be water prooof...muahaha...i just haven't had time to do it. its very tedious and time consuming.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts