Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
421 - 440 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was 2nd on the list at my local dealer in SoCal . I live close to about 10 dealers and when I saw the announcement I figured pre ordering from the largest one would give me a higher chance of landing A car before thanksgiving than the smaller dealerships. For the last few weeks they been saying maybe November. Got a call on my way to barstow to camp and ride that my 22 max smart shox is in 😎. The first guy on the list didn’t like the dealer mark up. We went down today and did all paperwork. I can pick up Tuesday. And yes I overplayed but my wife wanted it for Halloween at dumont.

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Those are great pics. Can’t wait till I’m looking a my blue one. Would you by chance have looked at or get a picture of the head pipe off the turbo. I want to order a head pipe with the shocker exhaust cut out and keep the stock muffler. Leaning towards the RPM Powersports 3” blue titanium one. I heard somewhere there is 2 O2 sensors now but can’t find anything to know for sure before I order a pipe.
I did not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looks like EVO got a 22 XRS RR and it put down 169.8 hp on the dyno, same as a 21 it seems. Hopefully we will see tunes for late 21-22 soon!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I want to know how the pDrive is working and sounding.

I have my name on a 22 Commander XTP and XRS Max for May delivery.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like EVO got a 22 XRS RR and it put down 169.8 hp on the dyno, same as a 21 it seems. Hopefully we will see tunes for late 21-22 soon!
We were able to drive a 1000xp 4 seater about a year and a half ago. Was a beast of a machine but I'm anxious to see how a 2022 x3 max rr feels. At 169 hp that must feel wild.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I want to know how the pDrive is working and sounding.

I have my name on a 22 Commander XTP and XRS Max for May delivery.

I think we will see some reviews popping up soon on the 22's with the P drive.

My brother ordered a 22 XTP max when I ordered my X3. We are betting on what one will show up first!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer. It was stated that they are showing 22 of the pre-orders they have received are still scheduled for an October delivery. My RC RR is on that list. Only problem is that there is still no official ship date........ Will see what happens here in the next week. Surely a date would be issued if they were in fact still going to show up in October. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think we will see some reviews popping up soon on the 22's with the P drive.

My brother ordered a 22 XTP max when I ordered my X3. We are betting on what one will show up first!
Probably the Commander. Gonna be a very sweet sport utility machine.

I did some sound deadening on my mother's sport max and it's very quiet and comfortable to cruise in.

My biggest issue is we only have one area to take advantage of an X3, and many other people with X3 max are getting high centered easy on the other non sand trails

·
Registered
141 Posts
Probably the Commander. Gonna be a very sweet sport utility machine.

I did some sound deadening on my mother's sport max and it's very quiet and comfortable to cruise in.

My biggest issue is we only have one area to take advantage of an X3, and many other people with X3 max are getting high centered easy on the other non sand trails

Yup it looks like a pretty cool machine. He wanted something more for trail riding, working around the house, and hunting. He was looking at the General XP but now that the Commander XTP comes in a 4 door he jumped on it !

The X3 max is long ! I can see it being an issues in some places depending on location. It would suck to buy one and not be able to use it for what it was designed for.

421 - 440 of 478 Posts