Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
401 - 420 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
In NY ive also been told by 3 dealers (2 Ive bought machines from before) that they dont know their allocations yet and cant even submit 22 orders as of this week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In Dallas, ordered out of state, pre-ordered a 22 RC RR. 1st on the list for the RC. All of the allocations at this particular dealership for the RC have been sold. They are holding on to an end of October ship date. Doesn't mean that it will show up at the end of October or first of November. One can only hope but it will already be getting cold in Texas by that time so it the RR would sit for a bit any way. Just more time to get mods on it.....

Best of luck on deliveries guys. Right there with ya.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was literally sitting at a dealer here in California on august 11th, about to sign for a 2021 XRS. I was waiting for the sales guys to return with the contract when I saw the email from another dealer that read that the 2022 was released. I stopped the presses and dropped a deposit on a 2022 XRS blue instead. I’m number one at that dealer and then an hour later I drove to another dealer and dropped another deposit. I’m number 2 at that dealer. The first dealer is saying late November, early December. Second dealer is saying looks like it might be mid to late October. We shall see. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
I was literally sitting at a dealer here in California on august 11th, about to sign for a 2021 XRS. I was waiting for the sales guys to return with the contract when I saw the email from another dealer that read that the 2022 was released. I stopped the presses and dropped a deposit on a 2022 XRS blue instead. I’m number one at that dealer and then an hour later I drove to another dealer and dropped another deposit. I’m number 2 at that dealer. The first dealer is saying late November, early December. Second dealer is saying looks like it might be mid to late October. We shall see. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Welcome from Tucson AZ. The wait is real, LOL!

Reactions: Speed Buggy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fellas, just got a call from one of the dealers I left a deposit with. The salesman told me that they just received their first 2022 Can-Am XRS with smart shox 😬 but it’s their demo car 😵‍💫. He did reassure me that the consumer units are conning in very, very soon. That’s all he knows 😬🥴

·
Registered
141 Posts
Fellas, just got a call from one of the dealers I left a deposit with. The salesman told me that they just received their first 2022 Can-Am XRS with smart shox 😬 but it’s their demo car 😵‍💫. He did reassure me that the consumer units are conning in very, very soon. That’s all he knows 😬🥴
Wow! Thats a lot sooner than I thought these things were going to start showing up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Woooooow! Let us know how she looks definitely post pics.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Had a message from my dealer yesterday that my order was in!! Called them excited and ready to pick it up Saturday. I got ahold of my sales guy and he said “Yeah man, your stereo roof is in, it’s cool dude. Want to come get it? We’re not sure when the car will be here, Can Am still says October brah.” Needless to say I let him know I’ll get the roof when it’s attached to the X3 I ordered… Talk about going from a high to a low.

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Had a message from my dealer yesterday that my order was in!! Called them excited and ready to pick it up Saturday. I got ahold of my sales guy and he said “Yeah man, your stereo roof is in, it’s cool dude. Want to come get it? We’re not sure when the car will be here, Can Am still says October brah.” Needless to say I let him know I’ll get the roof when it’s attached the X3 I ordered… Talk about going from a high to a low.
DOH!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just saw a video from Concord Canam and Polaris on IG of 22 XRS Max smart shocks being delivered. Looks like they are starting to roll in !

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #419 ·
I checked with my dealer yesterday. Mine still says mid january…i want to start ordering more parts but dont want everything taking up room in garage for a few months😂

·
Registered
111 Posts
TVM here in Utah have several already In.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are great pics. Can’t wait till I’m looking a my blue one. Would you by chance have looked at or get a picture of the head pipe off the turbo. I want to order a head pipe with the shocker exhaust cut out and keep the stock muffler. Leaning towards the RPM Powersports 3” blue titanium one. I heard somewhere there is 2 O2 sensors now but can’t find anything to know for sure before I order a pipe.

401 - 420 of 478 Posts