Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
381 - 400 of 478 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
My dealer called me this week and told me my order has been accepted by Can Am, but no date has been set for build or delivery. He said probably end of the year for delivery. If I see it before December, I would be surprised.
I would be shocked if you get it before December.

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
From what I'm hearing the 2022's should be hitting the dealers in November.. We preordered in August.
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Where you hearing that from? A dealer?

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
Yes. Nash is stating November but I agree i'd be surprised. Family of 4 our 1st SxS. Biting at the bit.
You and the family will love it.......

......whenever it arrives.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have an XRS Max smart shox on order ( think Im in the second round going in for the dealer, Im number 10 they could push 6). Going schoolbus to take the kids along and replacing my OG 16 turbo. I keep reading different things online, some seem to say the audio roof is now included? Planned on ripping 3k of wetsounds silliness out of the OG and swapping over....but now Im curious if I have something to start with.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Have an XRS Max smart shox on order ( think Im in the second round going in for the dealer, Im number 10 they could push 6). Going schoolbus to take the kids along and replacing my OG 16 turbo. I keep reading different things online, some seem to say the audio roof is now included? Planned on ripping 3k of wetsounds silliness out of the OG and swapping over....but now Im curious if I have something to start with.
I was ordering the same machine but after consideration I went with non smart shox. Roof was supposed to be included but isn't, certainly wasn't an audio roof.

Id need some real good sound deadening to run a stereo

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you don't mind me asking when did you order? And was it a 2022 that you ordered?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I pre-ordered the first '22 X3 Max xrs turbo rr W/Shox that Nash had allocated or whatever here in AZ and I was told that it would be November or so. Don't believe them at all but I will take it if it happens. We shall see!

Reactions: Bigchruckin

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
I pre-ordered the first '22 X3 Max xrs turbo rr W/Shox that Nash had allocated or whatever here in AZ and I was told that it would be November or so. Don't believe them at all but I will take it if it happens. We shall see!
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Congrats, hope you get it by then.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Guys, A belt monitoring system is being advertised for the 2022. Does anyone have more information? Is it a true temp monitor or just an idiot light? Was going to order the AIM gauge but wanted to find out more info on the factory set up first. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Hey Guys, A belt monitoring system is being advertised for the 2022. Does anyone have more information? Is it a true temp monitor or just an idiot light? Was going to order the AIM gauge but wanted to find out more info on the factory set up first. Thanks
I think it says it measures ambient is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I placed my pre order for a 2022 XDS RR first week in September and my dealer told me that Can Am will only let dealers place orders once a quarter. I put my money down and they said they can place the order in January??? Seems like dealer shenanigans to me. BRP year end is January 31st 2022 so their fourth quarter starts November 1st 2021. Not sure I am getting the truth.

·
Premium Member
14,140 Posts
I placed my pre order for a 2022 XDS RR first week in September and my dealer told me that Can Am will only let dealers place orders once a quarter. I put my money down and they said they can place the order in January??? Seems like dealer shenanigans to me. BRP year end is January 31st 2022 so their fourth quarter starts November 1st 2021. Not sure I am getting the truth.
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Yeah, that doesn't sound right. I would check with other dealers.

Reactions: Wirenutz

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sounds right based on what you want and what they are allowed to order. Some of the dealers I talked to before ordering mine had all there allocations for this year already pre sold. And soonest I could get on the order list was Jan-Mar 22. Try and shop around for a dealer who has not pre sold out of 1st quarter 22 orders on what you want .

381 - 400 of 478 Posts