Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Lesson number one this evening. Never let somebody inexperienced go for a "little spin". They will most likely roll it. My unlcle put my 24 hour old Mav on its side then onto the nose. Not really all that bad of damage. The passenger side fender is broken, a tab is broken off the hook piece there and upon initial inspection that's all I see. Anybody had to buy any body pieces yet? I'm sure they're insanely expensive. Is my uncle looking at over a grand for two body pieces?

·
Registered
468 Posts
After my wreck had to change out, front grille, bumper, bumper skid plate, front left fender, left headlight, tie rod, and a few other pieces and with labor it was $2300. Parts cost was $1200

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I bought a rear fender and it was like 30 something bucks. Not as bad as I thought. I think the can am sticker was more than the plastic.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Are you serious! 30 bucks for a rear fender! If that's the case, I'm gonna buy a couple to have on hand before the price goes up. And then I won't have to worry so much about messing one up either.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have an invoice for how much the hood piece was? I am needing the passenger hood piece and fender.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts