Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for online store for OEM parts, or even a parts fiche. Seems most of ones i used previously don't carry can am parts.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Maxdun: How bad did they stroke you on shipping? I had put together an order of small parts, drain plugs, valve cover gaskets for when I adjust my valves, body panel darts etc. When I went to checkout, shipping was $58! I stopped the checkout and got it through Motosport.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I ordered some parts thru Can Am on line and they actually don't sell direct...they have a dealer network that ships out the parts. Anyways....I got my order and it came from Minnesota & Twin Cities Industry Leading Motorsports Dealer. St. Boni Motor Sports St. Bonifacius, MN 877-385-0339 and a note in the package said order direct from them and receive free shipping on everything. I haven't checked out their prices but if you are ordering a small low dollar part...free shipping is nice to not drive up the cost....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Maxdun: How bad did they stroke you on shipping? I had put together an order of small parts, drain plugs, valve cover gaskets for when I adjust my valves, body panel darts etc. When I went to checkout, shipping was $58! I stopped the checkout and got it through Motosport.
What heavysledz said.

·
Registered
548 Posts
It must have linked me up to a dealer that over charges for shipping. It seemed like I was going right through BRP. They even sent me an email asking why I stopped my checkout. I told them their shipping rates were rediculous. I don't have the exact URL handy.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
It must have linked me up to a dealer that over charges for shipping. It seemed like I was going right through BRP. They even sent me an email asking why I stopped my checkout. I told them their shipping rates were rediculous. I don't have the exact URL handy.
yea, I didn't know they did this until I received my parts and the invoice was from the supplier and they stapled a business card to it with FREE SHIPPING highlighted and pointing to their website.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's interesting. I wonder why they don't choose a dealer in your area?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That's interesting. I wonder why they don't choose a dealer in your area?
Probably none in my area in their supplier network or none that had stock of what I ordered.....my guess anyways.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah but the parts have to come from the same place.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yeah but the parts have to come from the same place.
I don't think so......Can Am just manages the sale but the order ships from which ever network supplier has it in stock. I was charged shipping on the order I placed thru the Can Am website but the supplier that shipped it doesn't charge if you order direct thru them.

·
Registered
728 Posts
They had option for free shipping to a dealer of your choice or near you. I didn't want anyone else involved because of mistakes. I should have picked the dealer near me. I have received only part of my order so far.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
They had option for free shipping to a dealer of your choice or near you. I didn't want anyone else involved because of mistakes. I should have picked the dealer near me. I have received only part of my order so far.
I tried that and it said there were no participating dealers in my area.....

·
Registered
548 Posts
I used Motosport last week for a few parts and had all the parts in two days. They just started carrying OEM for the Maverick. I have been buying from Motosport for my bikes for years and they have always been on it.

Save 20% on OEM Can-am ATV Parts | MotoSport
x2 on motosport. My Maverick is my first venture outside mx bikes in a long time, and I always used motosport. i was very happy to find that they are starting to have oem and aftermarket parts for the Mav. They are and have always been great to deal with and usually priced right. I ordered a helmet for my gf at the same time and it all shipped free.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts