Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a phone number or a way to get ahold of can am? Dropped my maverick off at the dealer for a clunk. The 16th of December they called me and told me the half shaft is bad and can am isn't shipping one til the 6th of January. I think it's a joke that it'll be a month without it by the time it's done when ya pay this much for one.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are putting a new rear end in it too because of shavings but they should have that already. If they put it back together until the parts come in then it's at my expense and I have hour drive to them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Anyone know of a phone number or a way to get ahold of can am? Dropped my maverick off at the dealer for a clunk. The 16th of December they called me and told me the half shaft is bad and can am isn't shipping one til the 6th of January. I think it's a joke that it'll be a month without it by the time it's done when ya pay this much for one.
The number to call is 715-848-4957. Have your vin # when you call. My commander has been at dealer for 3 months for lots of problems. I can really feel your pain.!!!!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
When you guys are calling what are they doing or telling you, just curious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts