Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
OK, so what was the issue?
The fuseable link wires and another wire were connected to the power side of the starter Solenoid with the main power I disconnected them and wired them right to the positive side of the battery and it worked

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The fuseable link wires and another wire were connected to the power side of the starter Solenoid with the main power I disconnected them and wired them right to the positive side of the battery and it worked
It cranks over now also so idk what could have caused it since the solenoid is still working

Premium Member
For what it's worth I was on my way back out to the shop to get better pictures of the wire diagram when I read you had gotten it figured out.

Registered
Glad you got it rollin,,, hope she lasts for ya.

I'm guessing it's gonna be like the "Dirty Women" you like so much and cost you a fortune in never ending "clinical repairs".:oops:

I hope I'm wrong tho, and she's in better condition than she appears.(y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
The box in the picture is the winch solenoid. So does it run now?
Thank you I been wondering because most pictures I see are after market winch installs. It starts and runs but haven鈥檛 been able to drive it yet gotta flush all the fluids and filters

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Glad you got it rollin,,, hope she lasts for ya.

I'm guessing it's gonna be like the "Dirty Women" you like so much and cost you a fortune in never ending "clinical repairs".:oops:

I hope I'm wrong tho, and she's in better condition than she appears.(y)
Thanks!!! Only if you knew 馃槀 I鈥檒l find out with time

41 - 50 of 50 Posts