Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I cant believe that the Arrogant Bastard engineers at Can Am dont fix this problem the right way, I heard they were having issues before they released them and this stupid washer BS is crap and I want the 4 seater but not with these problems the extra weight of the 4seater and people worries me.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
It was dripping out from a crack in the plastic right under the seats pretty much dead center. From under the utv factory crack between plastic pieces. Doesn't sound like the bottle area. i will have to look closer tomorrow.
someones coolant hose going to the motor was lose in that area

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I cant believe that the Arrogant Bastard engineers at Can Am dont fix this problem the right way, I heard they were having issues before they released them and this stupid washer BS is crap and I want the 4 seater but not with these problems the extra weight of the 4seater and people worries me.
same thoughts ive been thinking what the heck is gonna happen in the 4 seater , lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
How long did it take artic cat to figure it out with there wildcat? Didnt they have a different company make them a solid clutch setup for the 4 seater and X models?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
ya there running a new clutch set up, where theres blowing up to ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
ya there running a new clutch set up, where theres blowing up to ?
I don't think they were blowing up the clutches, just blowing belts.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
And now there running team industries clutches like the xp. I wish we had the team clutches! My xp clutching was awesome
Will they make a clutch for us to buy

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
150 Posts
What VIN# are doing this ???
Can we keep track in any way ???
Would be nice... At least canam could narrow it down & Maybe do a recall ( LMAO )

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts