Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer called me yesterday after talking to sales rep and said as of now no dealers will be getting them till march with the exception of some west coast dealers getting them a little earlier.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dang. Doesnt help get them out racing having such a late release. I'd buy one tomorrow if I could so that I would have time to prepare it for the 2013 season.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Better not wait around to long. Polaris will have something coming out this January, and if it is more powerful and fit an finish on par with canam the maverick sales will struggle with people not wanting to jump brands.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Better not wait around to long. Polaris will have something coming out this January, and if it is more powerful and fit an finish on par with canam the maverick sales will struggle with people not wanting to jump brands.

I don't see that part happening.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Based on what my dealer told me is that we are in the sport market with a release date of October. He thinks this means December / January. Anyone have any idea on the delivery to the sport market?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hopefuly polaris does better with the fit an finish and a 1000, january isnt far off.. maybe canam will update to an earlyier release, but im the 1st or 2nd guy on the list at the dealer for a xrs...

·
Registered
998 Posts
Call me crazy but after riding a commander limited for 30 miles or so over the weekend I'm definitely sold on canam. I enjoyed the rider ergonomics in the cock pit and the fit finish is way beyond anything else in my opinion. I'll be adding the limited dash, radio and navigation before I bring it home for sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts