Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I live in Northern Colorado and unfortunately see a need to say that either no one owns a UTV around here or they are all lame and want to drive down a dirt road that my grandpa could take his Mercedes on. Anyway enough with that. I want to get a group of people together that want to ride and see what they can really do with their cars. Hopefully this gets out to some folks and we can get a group of fun, dedicated NoCo folks to really get western in their cars. Hit me up if this sounds like some fun.
P.S. By western I don't mean rolling and destroying your car I just mean actually getting it into a spot that might need 4 wheel drive or even a locker.

·
Registered
2016 Maverick 1000r Turbo Xds
34 Posts
I'm in for this I live in Thornton. Would love to meet up with a group and do some trails.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I am in I live in Berthoud, Be about a week untill I can go, waiting for some parts to put my x3 back together.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, I'm stoked that you guys wrote back. A lot of people have looked at my post but you are the only two to write back. Its totally cool, mine is outta commission at the moment. Putting an evo power upgrade in it and their intake as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll send you guys a PM with my phone number so we can hopefully get together and ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much did the Camron Peak Fire effect the trails up there?
I definitely didn't help out that much. I know some of the trails are closed near Red Feather. However some of the harder trails down south are not affected. If you know of some good trails text them to me and maybe we can get 3 or 4 cars together.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I live in Northern Colorado and unfortunately see a need to say that either no one owns a UTV around here or they are all lame and want to drive down a dirt road that my grandpa could take his Mercedes on. Anyway enough with that. I want to get a group of people together that want to ride and see what they can really do with their cars. Hopefully this gets out to some folks and we can get a group of fun, dedicated NoCo folks to really get western in their cars. Hit me up if this sounds like some fun.
P.S. By western I don't mean rolling and destroying your car I just mean actually getting it into a spot that might need 4 wheel drive or even a locker.
I also live in Loveland/Fort Collins area and I am new to the whole Side by side thing (long time Jeep rock crawler guy). I am also looking for guys to ride with. However, I bought a new 2021 Yamaha RMAX and stumbled across this post in search of a club or riding group. If you guys would be open to have a non Maverick owner tag along with you on rides I would be stoked to get out and bash some snow and rocks! Let me know.

·
Registered
2016 Maverick 1000r Turbo Xds
34 Posts
I also live in Loveland/Fort Collins area and I am new to the whole Side by side thing (long time Jeep rock crawler guy). I am also looking for guys to ride with. However, I bought a new 2021 Yamaha RMAX and stumbled across this post in search of a club or riding group. If you guys would be open to have a non Maverick owner tag along with you on rides I would be stoked to get out and bash some snow and rocks! Let me know.
Hey Steve I am also a Jeep rock crawler guy new to the side by side stuff here also. I don't care what you drive I'll wheel with anyone. (I've even been known to be seen 4 wheeling with a Ford LOL) I'll PM you my number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sweet guys that’s awesome. Let’s connect after the holidays and see if we can put together a snow wheeling trip!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet guys that’s awesome. Let’s connect after the holidays and see if we can put together a snow wheeling trip!
Hey Steve,
Sorry for the late reply...Ive been busy with Christmas and stuff. Anyway Im totally okay with a different rig as long as everyone is a funhaver I don't really care. Like I said in my post I just want to have fun and try some new exciting trails.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Steve,
Sorry for the late reply...Ive been busy with Christmas and stuff. Anyway Im totally okay with a different rig as long as everyone is a funhaver I don't really care. Like I said in my post I just want to have fun and try some new exciting trails.
That sounds great! Let’s connect after the new year and see if we can put a snow bashing trip together. I did Bunce school/ ironclads (Allens park) a few weeks back and had a blast.

·
Registered
20 Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR
3 Posts
Just stumbled on this thread. I'm just north of Denver (Brighton) and would be down to ride sometime as well. Let me know if you guys are interested sometime.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys sorry I have been absent! Anyway we are going up to Cherokee Parks tomorrow. We would love to see you guys there. We are meeting at Teds Place, just north of Laporte Colorado on 287 "the rode that goes to Laramie" at 9am. Then we are heading up to do some snow bashing.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I am located in Firestone. I am ready to ride any trail as well. Please pm me your number.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts