Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking a lot on hear and not finding what I'm looking for. So. I have a xrs stock what's the best way to make it go faster and quicker

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol ya I've done the down hill thing good ride I ride mostly in sand and need to be able to go a few more places

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Faster is subjective. 78 mph is 78. It's just how fast you get there. That's where top notch clutching comes in.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum. I think we need to clarify faster vs quicker.....The Maverick is limited in it's top speed so unless you get an aftermarket ECU or a reflash, you will not be able to get around this. If you want to make your Maverick quicker, you will need to swap out the clutches....period. But even if you swap them out, unless they are set up correctly, you may not be much better off than stock. There are a few guys on here that sell them and are excellent tuners. I suggest you do some reading and then contact them and discuss your options. Properly set up aftermarket clutches will make you feel like you are driving a different machine...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts