Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded the old girl in. I'll miss her, but not when I'm riding in the Mav :)

Went from this:

To this:

So far I love it!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I had a 43 Ford that I learned to drive in. Now I love the Mav.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was just in Tri-Cities this week and scouted out Juniper Dunes. Never did exactly figure out where to get in, as the road hit unmarked private property. Not sure if it was the right place or not. Plan to contact the Spokane BLM to get a pass and go right after Christmas.

·
Registered
557 Posts
nothing like running the perimeter of juniper wot!!!! we need to plan a trip and all meet somewhere like lk wenachee that is a fun ride!!!! the ultimate is beaver lodge up near Colville

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Traded the old girl in. I'll miss her, but not when I'm riding in the Mav :)

Went from this:

To this:

So far I love it!

Welcome to the site!!!! I am in Benton City, West Richland!! Would love to meet others to head out to juniper sometime! Feel free to contact me to head out riding, also had areas to ride near my home on red mountain. PM Me if you want to trade phone numbers...

My Name is Chad By the way
XRS and Commander.....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I was just in Tri-Cities this week and scouted out Juniper Dunes. Never did exactly figure out where to get in, as the road hit unmarked private property. Not sure if it was the right place or not. Plan to contact the Spokane BLM to get a pass and go right after Christmas.
You just respect the farmers road for the first couple of miles and go slow, there is no problem. The state and farmer have an understanding. They are supposed to be putting in a permanent State funded road from what I understand..

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum...you are gonna love it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
More fellow Wasingtonians!! Welcome from the west side (Nort Bend). There's some good riding in the hills above Ellensburg as well. And don't forget Beverly dunes.

Welcome to the site... HUGE get together down Winchester for Presidents weekend in Feb. If you can get a spot come on down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just take the Kahlotus highway exit from I-182 and turn left at the big yellow mailbox. You'll see a "keep out" sign, but its OK. There is an agreement with the local farmers, just drive slow down the gravel road. You'll drive a couple miles and park at the second parking lot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the site!!!! I am in Benton City, West Richland!! Would love to meet others to head out to juniper sometime! Feel free to contact me to head out riding, also had areas to ride near my home on red mountain. PM Me if you want to trade phone numbers...

My Name is Chad By the way
XRS and Commander.....
I'll PM you my phone number. I'm always looking for people to go riding with.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts