Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hmm. What is that without tax. Can an out of state buy without paying their tax?
You can buy without sales tax in AZ only if the delivery is out of state.. proof of that must be provided.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's really too much pia to import from us to Canada as I would need a letter from can am stating there were no recalls on the machine then I have to get a stupid label printed in French for gods sake. They (can am) know all this I just want to know for principal how many sitting while deposit customers made to wait. cost wise after everything would be a wash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked my Maverick up Yesterday at Del Amo Motorsports in Redondo Beach. They have about 5 on the showroom floor that have not been sold as of yesterday. I got a really good deal. Ask for Brad 310-220-2223 he will hook you up!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Got mine in east texas last monday was off shore and picked it up friday on my way home and they still had another Xrs

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I wonder how many units they can make a day.

·
Registered
120 Posts
why cant the dealers in the east get some now if other dealers out west just have them sitting there.I have had money down for weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts