·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Dog what kit is that ? is it the same one that
bshep604 posted 703501111 ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
did it make much of a difference ? i can't seem to find one listed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
where did you find yours at, BRP don't even list the part #

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
I know on the felt like material I’m the 2020 clutch covers once it gets wet it’s done. It has plenty of air there also. I guess we will see. I hope it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
This is an older topic but always comes up from time to time. I stumbled upon this the other day. Maybe it can help some people.

SSV KIT - Noise Reduction Kit
Part number (SKU) : 703501111
Thanks for the info !!! I am certainly going to try it as tried everything else too. If nothing else should be much easier to clean than those stupid honeycomb/excessive bellows design LOL.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks Dog, I’m going to try and find someone that has it and order one, brp parts house didn’t recognize the part number.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

I wen't this route. It was a game changer in my MAX
I did this also. I’d say it reduced the clutch and intake noise by 50% at least. It’s much better now and easy to install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Installed the new can am 703501111 kit tonight, quick 20m job. Dealer parts guy said he thinks it'll be standard on the 21, as they did the housing liner for 20. I haven't put her on the dirt yet, but you can notice a reduction in the whine high revving it.

Both tubes are lined with the same felt like material that's used as the clutch housing liner on the newer models.

20200325_195357.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Installed the new can am 703501111 kit tonight, quick 20m job. Dealer parts guy said he thinks it'll be standard on the 21, as they did the housing liner for 20. I haven't put her on the dirt yet, but you can notice a reduction in the whine high revving it.

Both tubes are lined with the same felt like material that's used as the clutch housing liner on the newer models.

View attachment 253766
When reading the description it says: The improvement is noticeable especially on the Maverick X3 equipped with 120hp engine from 4 700 to 5 200 RPM. They are referencing the 120hp engine. It does fit the X3 turbo 172hp correct? Sorry if that's a dumb question!

81 - 100 of 101 Posts