Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anybody interested, Noco jump starters and chargers are on a decent sale for prime day. I picked up the 1000 amp boost jump starter for ~$69 (45% off). I’ve never used the new style compact jump starters but hopefully they work well and will provide peace of mind stored in the cargo box of my X3, just in case.

·
Registered
482 Posts
For anybody interested, Noco jump starters and chargers are on a decent sale for prime day. I picked up the 1000 amp boost jump starter for ~$69 (45% off). I’ve never used the new style compact jump starters but hopefully they work well and will provide peace of mind stored in the cargo box of my X3, just in case.
They work. Just dont forget to charge them once in a while .. Or they dont :(

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was looking at buying the GB40(1000amp) earlier, but they raised back to $100 almost 3 hours before the Prime Exclusive Deal was to expire. Oh well, looking at CCC they go on sale around the same price point($70) several times per year.

·
Administrator
3,315 Posts
They work awesome...had to use a fellow rider's for a few days as our battery took a nose dive in Summer due to non use.

I have had a Tacklife T8 in the Amazon cart staged to order, and just now noticed it was also included in Prime Day special...20% off.

These compact lithium jump starters will eventually be owned by all...powerful enough to start our diesel trucks, and advertised to hold a charge for up to a year.

Thanx for this thread.....everyone should look at these for their own use!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts