Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rolled this thing a couple months ago at WITC and finally got it all back together. THis is a '13 base model that has QE and SuperATV power steering. I changed all the plastic to white, and powdercoated all the metal to a candy metallic blue. They had to redo a couple parts, so it darkened the color a little bit. I added CT RAcing mud guards, S3 arched LCA's, and a few other parts. The stereo, doors, roof, and a few other parts were already there.

The stereo consists of an Off-Road Sound Systems wake tower bar that's welded on, and all the following from Wet Sounds: WS-420 pre-amp, SD6, SW-650's in kick panels, SS10 in passenger floor enclosure, and Rev8's with RGB LED's. I'm using an isimple ipod interface for the main input, and mounted a 3.5mm input on the dash for other devices. The amp is mounted under the hood, behind the pre-amp. It's been there for 6 months with no issues of water damage.

The wheels and tires are 14X7 and 14X8 Hiper Dakar's with 27X9 and 27X11 Roctanes.

Other mods:
My own version of a sport range low
SuperATV 3" lift
Blingstar doors
Wrapped the center console, hood, and radio panel in 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber
Viper Elite 4000# winch
Stinger SPP1500 battery mounted in tray underneath drivers seat
STinger 200A relay for extra battery
40" LED light bar
Just ordered a Rackzilla steering rack
CT Racing front tie rods and rear radius rods
CT Racing rear mud guards
CT Racing harness bar
Pro-Armor 5 point harnesses
OEM BRP rear bumper

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks sick !! That a off-road sound roof ??

·
Registered
310 Posts
Love it man! Big Thumbs up!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah that does look pretty sick. I love the candy blue & white combo.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very nice color choice! oh...ummm...there is something yellow in your cup holder by the way :crazy:

Reactions: SoCalMav

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the white!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks sick !! That a off-road sound roof ??
Can't remember if it's a UTV, Inc, or Turnkey. No markings, got it from Devious. Its just a thin metal roof.

very nice color choice! oh...ummm...there is something yellow in your cup holder by the way :crazy:
Dangit! Forgot about that.... I teased a guy in another thread about saying no more yellow, but he still had yellow coil springs.

thanks for all the positive replies!!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW, I'll be building a cage this Winter, and around February or so, the current cage with waketower bar, harness bar, roof, and light bar will be for sale. It'll all be a package price, and I will NOT separate any of it. Not sure on price yet. May let the doors go out with all of it for the exchange or payment for new doors, that way the new owner would have matching powdercoat.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like the carbon fiber console,I did most of my interior with carbon fiber also,Great looking machine

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks good. Was debating on wrapping my boat in the same carbon fiber. Just wasn't sure on how hard it would be to keep clean.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
one of my favorite color combo's !!!

looks real good !

·
Registered
161 Posts
This is where Can am is missing the boat, this stuff sells. There is a reason Polaris offers so many color combo's. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I also wish Can Am would do more color combos, yours looks awesome!! Did you think about doing the bead locks in blue?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good. Was debating on wrapping my boat in the same carbon fiber. Just wasn't sure on how hard it would be to keep clean.
The CF is easy to keep clean, or wash off, just not sure I'd want to do big areas with it.

how much did you have to pay for the plastic? i have been wanting to do white or black and white.
Honestly, I havent looked at the prices yet. The dealer ordered me a whole bunch of stuff, a lot that I didn't need, and I haven't been back through the list to mark everything off yet. The hood pieces I know were around $250 each (ballpark). Otherwise everything else was a lot cheaper.

I also wish Can Am would do more color combos, yours looks awesome!! Did you think about doing the bead locks in blue?
I did consider it, but with part of the wheels being black, I wanted something brighter on the wheels. I absolutely hate black wheels to start with, and with the metal being black I think it just needed white down low to bring it back together.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll probably have the upper control arms done, and add a set of rear arched arms in a few months, those will be blue too.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts