Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like the almost all black look. I just hate tryingto keep anything all black clean.
Did you use plasticdip?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha yes it still does have some yellow. Guess I should have said plastics lol. Yes its plasti dip. And your close its not the ones off of lowes but im withing a mile form lowes by blue oaks and sunset

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Your ride looks great! If you see a lifted black megacab with an American flag out the back 24/7 around town it's me. I live over by diamond oaks golf course. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your ride looks great! If you see a lifted black megacab with an American flag out the back 24/7 around town it's me. I live over by diamond oaks golf course. Keep up the good work
I have seen that . I worked at diamond oaks golf coarse 13 years ago lol when I was in high school. I have a lifted white duramax on 22x14 zion rims can miss me . Usally blowing coal haha. Where do you ride at we got a decent group of sidexsides that ride local and got some good log roads we rip at up in the mountains

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mearsman you were at sand mt weekend before Halloween??? I know I saw your car rolling up there. I think you might have used my bolt to fix your clutch belt??? you bought yours through seth didn't you.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Looks bitchin

Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
funny I did mine last night

blk.jpg

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was limping because of the clutch issue I was having. Hopefully it's right for glamis
when you heading to glamis. We will be down there for thanksgiving. We ride sand 90 percent of the time as well

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
looks good man. Did you just mask and spray as well
yup mask up and wipe down with rag and spray away u can rub or peel off over spray if u missed a spot with tape, lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts