Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL
I have been rideing on 3 or more wheels for 31 years. I cant wait to thump the new xrs.I have had many 3 and 4 wheelers over the years then went to the 2004 rhino..ya i know but at the time it worked.I currenty have a RZR 800S and yes it is for sale full beaver pro cab and all..Im a machinest by trade and like to make custom parts fabricated or machined for new buggys like the maverick.I have sold many custom innovative items for utvs and jeeps over the years on ebay.I would also like to say utv inc looks like there on the ball with some nice stuff keep them rolling.

THANKS SWACK

p.s. CAN-AM GET MY MAVERICK XRS TO JIM COAST SALES IN DUKE CENTER !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. This thing is legit.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just talked to my can-am dealer he is still telling feb for delivery... crap i cant take it!!!! !!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm sure you can get one out of state if you can't wait.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
My dealer's saying same thing, February sometime...rusty palmers in north east pa..my xp is for sale also, but I haven't listed it or anything yet cause a buddy supposed to buy it. hope he pulls thru cause this is valuable time that it could have bin listed!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
My dealer is saying mid February as well!!

I have my renegade 1000xxc ready for trade in and all this snow is making me want to ride it and get it dirty again.

I need one NOW for dynotuning and testing. If anyone close to me wants to bring it in. NO CHARGE, FREE DYNORUNS!!

John

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Well I didn't get mine in February, so now I have to wait till sometime in fuc.ing march. It's crazy that a lot of you had your since December and we have to wait this long and still be fuc.ing called a 13 that's such bullshit

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hopefully soon! Good thoughts headed your way!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts