Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only maverick owner without clutch issues? I'm running 32's now and still haven't had any issues. Are there any other owners that haven't had problems? I've got my airdam setup Just haven't installed it yet. I brought the Mav home in late December and have maybe two hours on stock tires everything else has been bigger tires and I'm no slouch on the throttle! I just figured I would have problems before alot of other people.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
500 miles, no clutch,or belt issues...Damn it now I just jinxed the whole thing....:crazy:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys I was starting to wonder

·
Registered
164 Posts
No clutch problems just burnt the belt (my own fault) but still have less than 100 miles on it. But did find out it does have the clutch bolt recall so i have to take it in sometime.

·
Registered
545 Posts
3.5 hrs, 44+ miles of feild shredding fun- no issues. Picked it up 2 weeks ago, S/N in the mid 900's, my dealer ProCaliber made sure all updates & recalls were done before delivery. Verified mine has the "slippery washers".

·
Registered
266 Posts
200 miles of dunes and about 60 miles of trails. No clutch, belt or starter problems. Just a bent tie rod and also had the recall done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts