Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Congrats on the win. Car looks great too.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like those nerf bars also.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Cage is completely built from the ground up. We just decided that two bars would offer a little extra support at that point and would be good if we were to ever rolled it at high speed. PM me if your interested in the Nerf bars. I don't have any video of the race but ATVriders.com has some pictures. We did lower the cage in the rear so that it was about an 1 1/2" above my helmet. Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just wondering what kind of wheels your running? Off-set and total width? Machine looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
How do you like your tires? I have been considering a set, they are just such a hard compound I have worried they wouldn't bite.

Thanks - car looks great

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
STI rocktanes worked great for me! They do have a really hard compound but they are also radials. I think depending on the conditions I will have to groove them but probably not. They are a zero offset wheel that were custom made for me. A couple years ago I ran those Junk Hyper wheels and kept breaking the centers out of them. They potentially cost me a Championship in the Nationals so I'm not taking any chances with the wheels. The centers are solid 1/2" billet center, Douglas inner bell and ITP beadlock. Total width is 61". The best thing that I have done to the car is add power steering and 2:1 quickener. I can fly through the woods in this car!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.